Nuffnang

Friday, March 22, 2013

Listening To: Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors"



I posted the official video of this song by Justin Timberlake on my Facebook account a few days after it was released.  The song is called "Mirrors" and it is the second single off his new album titled "The 20/20 Experience."  According to sources the song is actually about his wife Jessica Biel (lucky guy, eh?)  The song is very reminiscent of his sound in his FutureSex/Lovesounds album 5 years ago.  This song is so smooth, soulful and sexy.

Instead of providing the full lyrics of the song though I'll just share with you my favorite part of the song:

Baby you're the inspiration for this precious song
And I just wanna see your face light up since you put me on
So now I say goodbye to the old me, it's already gone
And I can't wait wait wait wait wait to get you home
Just to let you know, you are
You are you are the love of my life

OK, so apparently this part was not sung during the Brit Awards performance above but for the full track you can see it in this video link which VEVO is not allowing me to embed (argh!!!)

Justin Timberlake - Mirrors (VEVO)

No comments:

Post a Comment