Nuffnang

Sunday, January 9, 2011

It Does Come In 3's

Last December, I won three prizes that really made my holiday joyful.

The first one was when I won 100 pesos of unlimited internet from Smartbro for their Fun Free Fifteen promo.

click on the photo to enlarge
While this prize was very modest, still the surprise and the joy of winning was there. I actually haven't received the prize yet but have already been contacted by the promotions coordinator.  Also notice that if I have won the next hour (this being an hourly contest) I could have won an Ipod Touch.

The second prize, was when I won a JVC Picsio video camera during the company Christmas party.  Now this is one sweet deal.



Here a link to my earlier post regarding this.

Meet my New toys

And the last prize that I won is a Skechers Sling Bag, a towel and a P500 discount for a Skechers Shape Ups.

click on the photo to enlarge


I actually won this hours after I won the Picsio.  I guess my stars were aligned during that day :-)  I've already claimed this prize but have not actually used the P500 discount yet.  You may see the Skechers Facebook Page here www.facebook.com/pages/Skechers-Shape-ups-Philippines.

It was a wonderful season and what a way to cap off a year that feels like a high speed elevator (-:

But still, I thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me and my family for the past year and looking forward to the great things He has in store for us in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment