Nuffnang

Friday, April 5, 2013

Listening To: One Direction's One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)

One Direction - One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) from Eduardo H. Merino on Vimeo.

OK, I'm going out on a  limb here and probably a lot of girls will hate me for this.  I am not a One Direction fan.  But a girl who is very dear to me is a big fan.  She is the love of my life - my one and only daughter.  And since it is the start of her birthday month this week's post is about... One Direction.

Actually, One Way or Another is a song originally done by the group Blondie.  It has been covered and featured in multiple TV shows including a version by Alvin and Chipmunks which you could see here:




Back to One Direction's version, I just find it very nice that they made this video for a good cause and what struck me was that they were able to convince the British Prime Minister David Cameron to make a cameo.

So my dear Tricia, the biggest One Direction fan that I know, advanced Happy Birthday and enjoy this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment